mystar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for ur fav stars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i live to eat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rimi.Rimz
admin
admin
Rimi.Rimz

i live to eat Empty
PostSubject: i live to eat   i live to eat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 am

‘Anurag’ Chopda is a complete foodie. He loves his food and everyone
knows that. TellyChakkar caught up with him to know a little more about
his food preferences.Personal fitness mantra: The only thing I ensure is I work out well and I eat well.Personal diet mantra: I plan to go on diet but I can’t stay away from food. I love it.Exercise routine: One body part a day. I do big muscle body parts, not the small ones.Is food the elixir of life? Yes, definitely. I live to eat.Are you a foodie? Yes.Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? Vegetarian.Favourite cuisine: I like Thai and India cuisines. I am not fond of authentic Chinese, I love Indian Chinese.Favourite dish: I have these cravings most of the times. Sometimes I feel like having Dal Baati. I love paneer parathas.Favourite restaurant: This is a difficult one since I hardly go out. I like two-three places in Pune. I love Chaitanya and Nandu’s for parathas.A must on my breakfast table: Brown bread and peanut butter.Sugar or sugar-free for my tea/coffee: I
have never tasted tea. I am a coffee person. If it’s hot, black coffee
without sugar, if it’s cold then it must have sugar, chocolate and
everything of that sort. I love cold coffee.Lunch generally consists of: I am not too fussy about food, so nothing in particular.Dinner generally consists of: I generally have a protein shake or whatever is ready at home.Dessert delights: There are very few desserts I don’t like. In cakes I love sponge cakes and less creamy.One thing I can't resist: When
it comes to food, I can eat anytime. I cannot resist food, that’s it.
Even if I have had my lunch and you offer me food I can’t refuse
(Laughs).My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Protein shakes. I love Anjeer milkshake.My favourite drink (alcoholic): I don’t drink.At parties I have: I don’t attend parties at all.Most unusual dish I've tasted: Laboni Maa (from Tere Liye) brings Kashmiri dishes on the sets, I don’t remember the names and they are the most unsual dishes I’ve tasted.Experiment with food: There is nothing much to experiment with food. Food ki choti si duniya.On the streets, I love to have: Pani puri, bhel, sev puri, dahi puri, pav bhaji, tava pulao, cheese tava pulao.Do you cook? Yes, I used to cook to satisfy my necessity. It was something I called Compound food.Favourite recipe: Compound food.
Back to top Go down
https://mystar.rpg-board.net

i live to eat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mystar :: tellywood :: harshad chopda-
Jump to: